- Soothes women during the menstrual cycle
- Promotes hormone balance
- 100% organic evening primrose oil
For a nourishing touch, try Barlean's Evening Primrose Oil! This unique formula is best known for being a source of Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA), which helps support hormone balance and cardiovascular health. Ordinarily, GLA is created in the body from dietary essential fatty acids such as those found in flax oil. However, in some people GLA is not adequately produced in the body. Evening Primrose Oil offers a direct source of GLA for these individuals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Softgels (2.6 g)
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories25 Calories from Fat25 Total Fat2.5 g 4%* Polyunsaturated Fat1.5 g † Monounsaturated Fat1 g † Linoleic Acid (LA)1,846 mg † Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)234 mg † Oleic Acid130 mg †
* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
INGREDIENTS: Organic evening primrose oil; and softgel (gelatin, glycerine, water, and sorbitol sorbitan solution).
SUGGESTED USE: 2 softgels per day. Keep bottle tightly closed. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
PRODUCT OF U.S.A.
- Pure & Unrefined
- Gluten Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses