- Deep pore cleansing formula
- Indian healing clay has been used for centuries as a facial mask
- Made with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay is a deep pore cleansing formula that can be used for facials, clay baths, foot soaks and more. Indian healing clay has been used for centuries as a facial mask, and now you can enjoy those same benefits in your own home! Made with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay from Death Valley, CA, where it is sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures up to 134 degrees. No additives, fragrances, animal products or animal testing.
INGREDIENTS: 100% NATURAL CALCIUM BENTONITE (GREEN) CLAY
DIRECTIONS: Mix Clay with equal parts of raw apple cider vinegar and/or water. Use a non-metal bowl and utensil. Stir the mixture well to a smooth paste. Add more Clay or liquid as needed. Apply 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. to the face or other area. Let it dry for 5-10 min. for delicate skin and 15-20 min. for normal skin. You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation. FEEL YOUR FACE PULSATE! Remove clay by washing with warm water. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 min. Removes impurities and dirt from the pores. Deep pore cleansing. 1 lb. of Clay makes 10-15 facials. Use it once per week for the family, more often for problem skin. Men love it too. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
DISCONTINUE USE IF IRRITATION OCCURS.
PRODUCT OF DEATH VALLEY, USA
- SUN DRIED
- NO FRAGRANCES
- NO ANIMAL TESTING
- NO ANIMAL PRODUCTS
- NO ADDITIVES
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses