- Natural source of fiber
- Organic favorite snack
- Resealable bag
Popcorn is a traditional favorite snack for young and old. A natural source of fiber, Arrowhead Mills® Organic Yellow Popcorn, in a yellow variety, can be popped and eaten straight out of the popper or made into popcorn balls. For something different, mix Organic Popcorn with a combination of seeds, nuts and honey for what Arrowhead Mills calls Popcorn Supreme!
2 Tbsp (36 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 27 g 10% Dietary Fiber 7 g 25% Total Sugars 0 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 4 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 2 mg 0% Iron 1 mg 6% Potassium 83 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC YELLOW POPCORN.
Microwave and Stove Top Instructions on packaging.
Additional recipes of packaging
STORE IN A COOL DRY PLACE
Filled by weight, not by volume. Some settling may occur.
WARNING: POPCORN IS RAW. PLEASE COOK FULLY BEFORE ENJOYING.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY QUALITY ASSURANCE INTERNATIONAL (QAI)
- 100% WHOLE GRAIN
- Certified GF™ Gluten-Free
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- KOSHER PARVE
- Resealable Bag
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses