- Calcium disodium EDTA supplement
- Popular chelating agent
- 600 mg per serving
You've been asking for an EDTA supplement--and now we have it! Arizona Natural's EDTA (calcium disodium EDTA) is a chelating agent designed to bind to certain trace minerals. We're offering this product to people who've done the research on EDTA. Be sure to talk with your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Capsules Servings per container: 33
Amount per Capsule % Daily Value Calories0 0% Total Fat0 g 0% Total Carbohydrates0 g 0% Calcium Disodium EDTA600 mg +
* Percent Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Calcium Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin Capsule.
Recommended Use: 3 capsules daily apart from meals.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses