- Unique gentle, patented form of vitamin C
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced absorption
- Non-acidic to be gentler on the stomach
Ester-C from American Health provides a non-acidic supplement of vitamin C. In each capsule is also 200 milligrams of citrus bioflavonoids for enhanced absorption. Vitamin C supports immune health and collagen formation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C1,000 mg (1 g) 1,667% (as Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate) Calcium (as Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate)110 mg 11% Citrus Bioflavonoids Complex400 mg ** Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus limon) (fruit), Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lime, Lemon, Acerola, Rutin, Hesperidin Complex (Citrus spp.) (fruit), Naturally Occurring Vitamin C Metabolites
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid.
Directions: For adults, take two (2) capsules once daily, preferably with a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have a medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under caps is broken or missing.
- No Gluten No Yeast No Wheat No Milk or Milk Derivatives No Lactose No Soy No Egg No Grapefruit No Sugar No Preservatives No Artificial Color No Artificial Flavor No Sodium.
- Gentle and Non-Acidic
Ester-C and Ester-C® are licensed TMs of The Ester C Company.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses