- Supports healthy immune system function
- With a citrus bioflavonoid complex for better absorption
- Plus added calcium
American Health's Non-Acidic Ester-C is a breakthrough patented formula that contains naturally occurring vitamin C metabolites and is quickly absorbed. Its unique manufacturing process neutralizes pH, making it gentle on the digestive system. Ester-C along with Citrus Bioflavonoids delivers advanced antioxidant protection and offers 24-hour immune health support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate)1,000 mg (1 g) 1,111% Calcium (as Ester-C® Calcium Ascorbate)108 mg 8% Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex200 mg ** Citrus Bioflavonoids (Citrus spp.) (fruit), Sweet Orange, Tangerine, Lime, Lemon, Acerola, Rutin, Hesperidin Complex (Citrus spp.) (fruit), Naturally Occurring Vitamin C Metabolites
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Directions: For adults, take one (1) capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
- No Gluten, Yeast, Wheat, Milk or Milk Derivatives, Lactose, Soy, Egg, Grapefruit, Sugar, Starch, Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Sodium.
Ester-C and Ester C® are registered TMs of The Ester C Company.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses