- Member of the B vitamin family
- With folic acid
- Vegetarian lozenges
Allergy Research Group features B12 Adenosylcobalamin a highly absorbable form of vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 plays a role in brain and nervous system health. Also features folic acid, a member of the B vitamin family that is crucial to prenatal health. Vegetarian lozenges.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Lozenge
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Folic Acid200 µg 50% Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)3,000 µg 50,000%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other ingredients: Sorbitol, stearic acid, cellulose, silica, magnesium stearate.
As a dietary supplement, adults place 1 lozenge daily under tongue 30 seconds before swallowing, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses