- Magnesium Orotate from Advanced Research™
- Formulated by Hans Nieper, M.D.
- Key mineral delivered in orotate form
Formulated by Hans Nieper, M.D. of Hannover, Germany, specifically for Advanced Research™, Magnesium Orotate delivers this important mineral magnesium in a highly preferred form. Made in the USA and manufactured exclusively for Advanced Research.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size Under 50 years old 2 tablets
Servings Per Container 100
Under Fifty 2 Tablets % Daily Value Magnesium (as magnesium orotate)1,000 mg (as elemental magnesium)(63 mg) 16%
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose Microcrystalline, Silicified Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Glaze and Magnesium Stearate.
DIRECTIONS: As an addition to the daily diet, take one or two tablets before morning and evening meals, individuals fifty of age or older take four tablets before morning and evening meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant or a nursing mother, consult your health care professional before using this or any dietary supplement.
- CHILDREN: Consult your health care professional before giving this or any dietary supplement to children.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
Keep bottle tightly closed and store in a cool, dry place.
MADE IN THE USA
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses