- Elderberry concentrate—not an extract
- No alcohol; no added sweetener
- 12.5 fl oz
Wyldewood Cellars offers 100% pure elderberry concentrate in a 12.5 oz size. Black Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) berries have many culinary uses including jams and syrups. They are also traditionally used to support immune health, especially during the winter season or when experiencing extra stress. As a dietary supplement, add 1 teaspoon of Elderberry Concentrate to water, or try it in sparkling water for a refreshing beverage!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tsp (5 ml)
Servings Per Container 75
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Carbohydrates1 g <1% Sugars1 g <1% Elderberry Conc5 ml. †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value Not Established.
Ingredients: Elderberry Concentrate (Sambucus Nigra), Filtered Water.
Suggested Use as a Dietary Supplement:
Adults: 1 teaspoon daily.
Children 1/2 teaspoon daily.
Dilute and Enjoy!
Refrigerate After Opening.
- Not An Extract.
- Contains No Alcohol.
- No Added Sweetener.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses