- Clinically studied to benefit multiple systems and functions throughout the body, including joints, circulation, cognition and more
- Supports a comfortable menopausal transition by promoting healthy hormone levels
- Studied for support of healthy cognitive function and attention in students and working adults
- Promotes joint comfort and mobility
Experience the whole-body benefits of Swanson Pycnogenol. This patented, antioxidant-rich pine extract has been extensively researched and has decades of studies of studies affirming its advantages for multiple systems and functions throughout the body. Pycnogenol has been found to offer significant benefits to women in perimenopause and menopause, including easing feelings of anxiousness and fatigue as well as discomfort and nighttime disturbances. It also promotes healthy cognitive function and attention in students and working adults. Emerging research shows that Pycnogenol can help promote nitric oxide (NO) production, which in turn sends a signal to the smooth muscles of the arteries to relax and support healthy circulation, as well as provide comfort to the legs, leading to more restful sleep. It also shows potential to promote healthy blood pressure levels already within a normal range.
Derived from the bark of the French maritime pine, Pycnogenol is a water-soluble antioxidant flavonoid extract with highly bioavailable procyanidins, catechins, taxifolins and a wide spectrum of phenolic acids. By providing an optimal combination of these valuable flavonoids in a single, concentrated supplement, Pycnogenol helps the body combat environmental stress while protecting vital collagen structures in the blood vessels, skin and joint tissues against the harmful effects of free radicals. Swanson Pycnogenol is available in introductory 50 mg, popular 100 mg and powerful 150 mg potencies.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Pycnogenol® (French maritime pine bark extract)100 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice bran, gelatin.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Pycnogenol® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research. Use of this product may be protected by one or more U.S. Patents and other international patents.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses