- Supports skin health plus joint health, movement and physical function
- Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Full Spectrum® whole herb rhizome formula
Traditionally used in cooking as a curry spice, herbalists use turmeric as a liver tonic and gastrointestinal system soother. The key to turmeric's benefits appear to be its high concentration of natural compounds known as curcuminoids, which possess powerful antioxidant capabilities. Digestive health is a critical—yet often overlooked—area of health. It's the difference between a happy tummy and occasional gas or bloating. By paying attention to your body and making a few healthy changes, you can help keep things running smoothly. Help support your liver and digestive system with this Swanson Turmeric supplement!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome)1.44 g *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules once per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition, especially if you have or have had gallbladder problems. Discontinue use if you experience gastrointestinal discomfort.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses