- B-vitamin nutrition for heart health
- Essential for carbohydrate metabolism
- Plays a key role in maintaining healthy lipid levels
Boost your vitality with heart-smart B3! Swanson Niacin plays an essential role in carbohydrate metabolism, helping supply the whole body with energy. It also supports cardiovascular function by promoting a healthy lipid balance. Our convenient tablets are a great way to ensure a healthy supply of niacin every day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Niacin100 mg NE 625%
Other ingredients: Calcium carbonate (may contain maltodextrin, acacia gum), microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), stearic acid, calcium palmitate, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous film-coating.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet per day with food and water
NOTICE: Niacin may cause temporary skin flushing, tingling, and/or itching, especially when taken on an empty stomach. This is a natural and harmless reaction.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses