- Aloe Vera Skin Soother offers rejuvenation and protection for your skin
- Combines the soothing herbal power of pure aloe vera gel and vitamins A, D and E
- Perfect topical gel for even the most sensitive skin
Moisturize and protect even the most sensitive skin! Reformulated Aloe Vera Skin Soother from Swanson Health Products is an advanced formula that combines the soothing herbal power of pure aloe vera gel with vitamins A, D and E. Paraben free.
Ingredients: Purified (deionized) water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf gel, vegetable glycerin, carbomer, phenoxyethanol, potassium hydroxide, Arnica montana flower extract, d-panthenol (vitamin B5), retinyl (vitamin A palmitate) (in corn oil), cholecalciferol (vitamin D3 in extra virgin olive oil), vitamin E (tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), citric acid, Origanum vulgare (oregano) leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon) bark extract, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower extract, Citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, Mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, Hydrastis canadensis (goldenseal) root extract, Olea europaea (olive) leaf extract.
Directions: Use Aloe Vera Skin Soother daily to help moisturize and protect even the most sensitive skin.
WARNING: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If skin irritation occurs, discontinue use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses