- Herbal infusion turmeric tea bags are perfect for on-the-go
- Can be used to make the popular drink "golden milk"
- Certified organic
Although the practice of steeping turmeric for tea dates back centuries, this herbal infusion is perfect for our modern lifestyles. Turmeric is soothing and herbalists acknowledge it as a top herb for cleansing, rejuvenating and revitalizing body, mind and spirit. Turmeric tea has enjoyed a resurgence of popularity in Japan over the last decade, and the wave is now spreading west as more health-conscious individuals embrace alternatives. Swanson Certified Organic Turmeric Tea is made from 100% organic turmeric and packed fresh in bleach-free, staple-free tea bags.
Bonus Tip: Do you like curried rice? Try steeping a bag or two of our Turmeric Tea in the water as it boils prior to adding the rice. For a stronger flavor, keep the bags inside the pan as the rice cooks. Try it... then leave a review once you have it perfected!
about 20 servings per container
1 Tea Bag (1 gram)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 grams 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate <1 gram 0% Protein 0 grams Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: 100% certified organic turmeric (Curcuma longa) (rhizome).
For a great cup of tea, place tea bag in mug and add freshly boiled water. Steep for 5–10 minutes. Drink 2–3 cups per day.
NOTE: Use caution. Product will stain skin or clothing.
Certified Organic by Control Union Certifications, the Netherlands.
Product of Macedonia
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses