- Zinc methionine sulfate complex
- Trace element needed for normal growth
- Essential for enzyme systems
Source Naturals® OptiZinc® delivers 30 mg of zinc in each tablet. Zinc is a trace element which is essential for normal growth, development of the reproductive organs, normal functioning of the prostate gland and the manufacture of proteins and nucleic acids (the building blocks for RNA and DNA). It is also necessary for more than 100 different enzyme systems in the body.
Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, preservatives or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV Zinc (as zinc methionine sulfate complex [OptiZinc®])30 mg 273% Copper (as copper sebacic acid complex)300 mcg 33%
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose gum, silica, stearic acid, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet daily with a meal.
NOTE: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
OptiZinc® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses