- With malic acid
- Supports muscles and energy production
- 3,750 mg per serving
Magnesium Malate from Source Naturals is a compound of malic acid and magnesium. Malic acid is a natural fruit acid that is present in most cells in the body and is an important component of numerous enzymes key to ATP synthesis and energy production. Magnesium is an essential mineral in more than 300 enzymatic reactions in metabolism. These reactions include those involved in the Krebs cycle (one of the body's main energy production processes), energy storage, the breakdown of fatty acids, protein synthesis, DNA metabolism, neurotransmitter activity and hormone regulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Tablets
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories10 Total Carbohydrate3 g 1%* Magnesium (as magnesium malate trihydrate)425 mg 101% Sodium10 mg <1% Magnesium Malate Trihydrate3.75 g † Malic Acid2.5 g † (as magnesium malate trihydrate and malic acid)
*Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: stearic acid, acacia gum, modified cellulose gum, silica, and magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: 1 to 3 tablets daily with meals.
NOTE: If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
- NON GMO VALIDATED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses