- Supports wellness for cholesterol already within normal ranges
- 375 mg per tablet
- Suitable for vegetarians
Phytosterols are natural components of many vegetables and grains. Preliminary scientific evidence suggests that plant phytosterols may help to support cholesterol already within the normal range as a part of a low cholesterol dietary plan. The three main phytosterols in this phytosterol complex are beta-sitosterol, campesterol, and stigmasterol. They are derived entirely from plant sources.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving % DV Cholesterol3 mg 1% Calcium (as dibasic calcium phosphate)32 mg 2% Phytosterol Complex937 mg † Yielding: beta-Sitosterol375 mg † Campesterol187 mg † Stigmasterol131 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, dibasic calcium phosphate, hydroxypropyl cellulose, stearic acid, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate, and silica.
Suggested Use: 1 tablet 3 times daily, just before or with any meal containing fat.
WARNING: Do not use this product if you have been diagnosed with sitosterolemia. If you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or breastfeeding, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Do not use if either tamper-evident seal is broken or missing. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, or wheat.
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses