- Good for skin, gastrointestinal, heart & liver health
- With antioxidants to promote immune health
- Hexane free
Sea Buckthorn Oil Blend from SeabuckWonders combines berry oil and seed oil so you get all that sea buckthorn has to offer. Omega 7 Complete also features vitamins C, E, B1, B6 and β-carotene. This plant-based omega provides the highest concentration of omega 7 naturally available as well as a host of vitamins and minerals, over 190 phytonutrients, supercharged antioxidants and other powerful health agents. This oil is widely used for skin, gastrointestinal, heart, liver, cholesterol, urinary and cervical health and immune support. USDA Certified Organic, kosher and hexane-free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 softgels
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil1,000 mg † Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry Oil800 mg † Palmitoleic Acid (Omega 7) 30-35% Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 25-30% Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 4-6% Organic Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil200 mg † Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 26-30% Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 29-36% Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 20-25% Vitamin E3.15-3.9 IU 14-17%
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Kosher Gelatin
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 2 to 4 softgels daily with or without food.
Store in a cool place away from children.
Made in USA
- Kosher Certified
- Gluten Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses