- Helps support the nervous system in the body
- Also known for supporting digestive health
- Organic, non-GMO and fermented
- Certified 100% organic mushroom powder
Mushroom Superfood OM® Lion's Mane Certified Organic Mushroom Powder delivers a healthy mushroom in a convenient powder form. Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) promotes the normal function of nerve cells. In traditional Chinese medicine, Lion's Mane also helps promote digestive health.
Gluten free, vegan and organic. Keto and paleo friendly. Tested for heavy metals. Complete transparency ID testing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 grams (approx. 1 tsp)
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value† Calories10 Certified Organic Mushroom Powder Blend2 g † Organic Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) mycelial biomass & fruit body.
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Myceliated Oats.
SCOOP. STIR. OMMM YOUR DAILY RITUAL. Add 2 grams (approx. 1 tsp) daily to super your smoothie, mushroom your matcha, boost your coffee and nourish your recipes. For optimal support, take 4 grams (approx. 2 tsp) per day.
Take as directed. If you have a medical condition, are on medication or are pregnant or nursing, please seek the direction of a qualified health care professional before using.
Store in a cool, dry place.
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY ORGANIC CERTIFIERS
GROWN IN USA
- UDSA Organic
- CERTIFIED KOSHER BY EARTH KOSHER
- Tested for heavy metals.
- Complete transparency ID testing.
- 50 SERVINGS
- PACKAGED WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses