- Supports healthy bone growth
- Maintains muscle system health
- Promotes calcium utilization
Olympian Labs Vitamin D3 3,000 IU promotes several areas of health. Vitamin D helps to regulate the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, aids in forming and maintaining bones and teeth and aids in the regulation of heartbeat and healthy blood flow. By regulating the level of calcium in the blood, Vitamin D aids in the maintenance of healthy muscle and nervous systems.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: One (1) Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving: % DV Vitamin D33,000 IU 750%
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin Capsule, Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Fiber), Rice Flour, Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silica.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
PROP 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, cadmium, arsenic, and mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
MADE IN USA
- NO: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustaceans Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, or Soybeans.
- GLUTEN FREE
- ALLERGEN FREE
- ^Ingredients used were not produced using modern biotechnology
- Manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses