- Easy-to-absorb KReal & MSO krill oil
- Processed with cold extraction
- Features the antioxidant astaxanthin
Olympian Labs' Krill Oil features nutrients for a healthy mind and body. Krill oil delivers natural antioxidants including astaxanthin and vitamin A. Olympian Labs' krill oil is collected in deep sea water and processed using a cold extraction method. It features a natural blend of phospholipids, omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Olympian Labs' Krill Oil exceeds all national and international standards for lead, mercury, arsenic, cadmium, PCB's, dioxins, and pesticides, and does not contains trans fatty acids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: Two (2) Softgels
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving: % DV** Calories5 Calories from Fat5 Total Fat0.5 g 1% Sodium5 mg <1% Vitamin A (All-trans retinol)30 IU <1% Krill Oil/Fish Oil Concentrate1 g (1,000 mg) † Phospholipids420 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)150 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)90 mg † Astaxanthin1.5 mg † Omega-3300 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
**Percent DV are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin (softgel), Glycerin, Sorbitol, Water
Contains: Fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine, herring, or tuna) and Shellfish (krill).
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) softgels, one to two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, have a medical condition, or are taking medication, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other nutritional supplement. Discontinue use if allergic reaction occurs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
PROP 65 WARNING FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, cadmium, arsenic, and mercury, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
MADE IN USA
- GLUTEN FREE
- ^We do not use ingredients that were produced using modern biotechnology.
- Fortified with Astaxanthin
- manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
KReal™ and MSO™ are trademarks of Enzymotec, Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses