- QuatreActiv Folate--4th generation 5-MTHF
- 90 vegetarian capsules
QuatreActiv Folate from Nutricolgy features Quatrefolic®, meaning it's the fourth generation of advanced folate supplements. Quatrafolic® is the glucosamine salt of 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF). Hypoallergenic. One capsule one to two times each day. 90 vegetarian capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (from [6S]-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)500 µg 125%
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Other ingredients: Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose, L-leucine.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement, 1 capsule one or two times daily, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
- vegetarian capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses