- Highest potency Vitamin D-3
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Supports dental health
Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultra-violet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply. NOW Vitamin D softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin)125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625%
Other ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Softgel Capsule (bovine gelatin (BSE-free), glycerin, water) and Safflower Oil.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 softgel daily with a fat-containing meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Caution: For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially topical psoriasis medications or thiazide diuretics), or have a medical condition (especially hypercalcemia, kidney disease, or hyperparathyroidism). Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses