- Supports liver function
- With artichoke and dandelion
- 240 mg of Silymarin
Double Strength Milk Thistle Extract from NOW® features dandelion root and artichokes. Double Strength Milk Thistle Extract contains 240 mg of silymarin, which is an herb that is well-documented in early traditional herbal medicine. Studies abroad and in the U.S. have indicated that constituents in Silymarin may help to support healthy liver function. Vegetarian/vegan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veg Capsule
Amount Per Serving Milk Thistle Extract300 mg ** (Silybum marianum) (Fruit/Seed) (Standardized to 240 mg Silymarin Flavonoids - equivalent 80%) Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale)100 mg ** Artichoke (Cynara scolymus) (Leaf)50 mg **
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source).
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 3 times daily.
This double strength product has twice the milk thistle extract (300 mg per capsule) as our regular strength product (150 mg per capsule).
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Made and quality tested in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- QUALITY GMP ASSURED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses