- Add to salads, fish, pasta and more
- Certified Organic
Now Real Food Organic Raw Pumpkin Seeds - Unsalted are a source of protein, fiber and healthy fatty acids. Toss these wholesome and tasty morsels on your salads, fish, pasta or anything to get that extra boost of nutrients and earthy flavor you're looking for. You really can't go wrong with snacking or cooking with these pumpkin seeds. They're a delicious alternative to fattier, less nutrient rich seeds and nuts out there. Make the change and spread the word!
about 11 servings per container
about 1/4 cup (31 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 15 g 23% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 5 mg <1% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 3 g 12% Sugars 0 g Protein 10 g 20% Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2% Iron 25%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Organic, Raw Pumpkin Seeds (Non-GMO).
Crunchy treat, eaten raw or roasted and salted.
Refrigeration Recommended after opening.
California Proposition 65 WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Packaged in the USA.
Certified Organic by QAI.
- Vegetarian/Vegan Product.
- USDA Organic.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses