- Essential mineral from NOW Foods
- Supports electrolyte mineral balance
- Preferred form of potassium
Potassium is an important mineral used in various bodily functions. It is an important factor in the maintenance of the body's acid-base balance and nerve conductions, as well as the transfer of nutrients through cell membranes. Potassium is found in a number of foods, including dairy, fish, and other meats, fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Because food processing reduces the levels of naturally occurring nutrients in foods, supplementation may be necessary to insure adequate intake.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Potassium (from Potassium Citrate)99 mg 3%
Other ingredients: Cellulose, Gelatin (capsule), Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silica.
Suggested Usage: Take 1 capsule 1 to 5 times daily, preferably with food.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking any medications (especially those that may affect kidney function or blood potassium levels), or have a medical condition (especially heart/kidney condition or diabetes). Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses