- Supports healthy immune system function
- Standardized to a minimum of 60% organic acids
- In MCT oil base
NOW® Boswellia Extract is a standardized extract of Boswellia serrata, also known as Frankincense, a resinous botanical that has been used for centuries by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists. The bioactive constituents of boswellia, boswellic acids, have been shown in scientific studies to affect key enzymes involved in the maintenance of healthy tissues. Through these mechanisms, boswellia may help to naturally support the immune system's balanced response to the typical wear and tear of everyday life.
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Calories from Fat5 Total Fat0.5 g <1%* Boswellia Extract (Boswellia serrata) (Gum Resin) (min. 60% Organic Acids including Boswellic Acid)500 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: MCT Oil (medium chain triglycerides), Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin and Beeswax.
MCT Oil from coconut/palm kernel oil.
SUGGESTED USAGE: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 1 to 2 times daily with food.Caution: For adults only. May cause minor, transient GI discomfort. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
Made in the USA
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
- Recyclable Bottle
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses