- Brain and nerve cell function
- Highest grade available
- Transports fatty acids & boosts cellular energy
NOW® Acetyl L-Carnitine is in a highly bioavailable form of L-Carnitine that can cross the blood-brain barrier where it exerts an antioxidant effect, helps to maintain healthy cellular energy metabolism and supports brain function. Acetyl L-Carnitine is a modified amino acid that supports cellular energy production by assisting in the transport of fat into the mitochondria where it is oxidized and converted into ATP (chemical energy for the cell).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Veg Capsules
Servings Per Container 50
Amount Per Serving Acetyl-L-Carnitine (from 1,205 mg Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCl)1 g (1,000 mg) **
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Rice Flour, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Suggested Usage: Take 1-2 capsules 1 to 2 times daily as needed.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural color variation may occur in this product.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening.
- Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut or sesame ingredients.
- Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
- GMP QUALITY ASSURED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses