- Traditionally used for digestive support
- Each four-capsule serving delivers 1.6 grams of slippery elm bark
- Popular herb also used in teas and lozenges
Slippery elm's inner bark has been traditionally used for promoting digestive health. The bark in Nature's Way Slippery Elm is sourced from slippery elm trees native to North America. Nature's Way partnered with suppliers who harvest the bark from the trees so they grow naturally and live to their full potential without stripping the bark, which can damage the trees.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 4 Capsules
Servings per Container 25
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 Total Carbohydrate2 g <1%† Dietary Fiber1 g 4%† Slippery Elm (bark)1.6 g **
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: plant-derived capsule (hypromellose), cellulose, magnesium stearate
Recommendation: Take 4 capsules three times daily with warm water between mealtimes.
Warning: Slippery Elm should not be taken together with any medication as it may interfere with absorption. If pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- GLUTEN FREE.
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- Vegan Capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses