- Advanced formula multivitamin
- Replenishes nutrients
- Gluten free
Replenish your body with the nutrients found in Nature's Blend Stress Formula. This advanced vitamin formula delivers vitamins C, E and the B-complex.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 60
Each Tablet Contains % Daily Value Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)500 mg 833% Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)30 IU 100% Thiamin (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Mononitrate)10 mg 667% Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)10 mg 588% Niacin (as Niacinamide)100 mg 500% Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)5 mg 250% Folic Acid400 mcg 100% Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)12 mcg 200% Biotin45 mcg 15% Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)20 mg 200%
Other Ingredients: Modified Cellulose, Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Gelatin, Contains less than 2% of: Titanium Dioxide, Triacetin, Polydextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Pharmaceutical Resin, Yellow #6 Lake, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Sodium Benzoate (Preservative).
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily, preferably with a meal.
STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
DOUBLE SAFETY SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION. DO NOT USE IF EITHER SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
Made in USA
- GLUTEN FREE.
- NO STARCH, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, WHEAT, YEAST, OR CORN ADDED.
- This product is manufactured under strict quality control guidelines.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses