- Red Clover from Nature's Answer
- Promotes female hormonal balance
- Vegetarian capsules
Formulated for females, Nature's Answer Red Clover promotes female hormonal balance. Red clover tops have been traditionally used for detoxification but new research has shown that the herb is also beneficial in balancing female hormones. It can be especially helpful in menopausal women. Red clover is a natural source of isoflavones, including genistein, daidzein, blochanin-A and formononetin. Each serving of vegetarian capsules delivers 900 mg red clover tops.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 45
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Red Clover (Trifolium pratense) Tops900 mg †
†Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Rice Flour, Calcium Silicate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules three times a day with food or water.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If pregnant, nursing or on medication, consult with your healthcare practitioner.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Based in the USA
- HOLISTICALLY BALANCED®
- Not Tested On Animals
- Vegetarian Capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses