- Horsetail from Nature's Answer
- Promotes healthy skin and ligaments
- Alcohol free extract
Nature's Answer Horsetail is a holistically balanced, alcohol-free extract. Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) helps promote healthy ligaments and skin. Each serving delivers 2000 mg horsetail herb extract. Nature's Answer extracts are produced using alcohol, water and natural extracts. All alcohol and extractants are removed through the cold Bio-Chelated proprietary extraction process yielding an extract in the same synergistic ratios as in the plant.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 mL (approx. 28 drops)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) Aerial Parts Extract2,000 mg (2 g) †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Glycerin, Purified Water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 mL (28 drops) three (3) times a day in a small amount of water.
SHAKE WELL. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING.DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.
- Our alcohol-free extracts are produced using a cold Bio-Chelated® proprietary extraction process, yielding a Holistically Balanced® Advanced Botanical Fingerprint™ extract in the ame synergitic ratios as in the plant.
- GLUTEN FREE
- BIO-CHELATED® COLD EXTRACTION PROCESS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses