- Promotes muscle calm to increase relaxation
- Includes 250 mg of magnesium for nervous system support
- Sweetened with organic rice syrup and organic, raw cane sugar
Enjoy a relaxed mood and enhanced sense of calm with MegaFood Relax + Calm Magnesium. These grape-flavored soft chews feature the major mineral magnesium in both citrate and malate forms to help ensure high absorbability. The magnesium in this formula has been shown to support proper muscle and nervous system function, helping you to unwind and enjoy a healthy sense of calm when you need it most. Additionally, magnesium can contribute to your overall wellness as it works as a cofactor with hundreds of enzymes in your body, promoting healthy functions from head to toe. MegaFood Relax + Calm Magnesium is made using natural fruit juice for color and is sweetened with organic rice syrup and raw, organic sugar cane. It also features the dietary fiber inulin, a trusted prebiotic that can support healthy GI function, so you can comfortably digest these soft chews anytime, with or without food.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Soft Chew
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories35 Total Fat<1 g 1%* Total Carbohydrate9 g 3%* Dietary Fiber1 g 4%* Total Sugars3 g ** Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6%* Magnesium (as magnesium citrate & magnesium malate)250 mg 60%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Organic rice syrup, organic raw cane sugar, inulin, palm oil†, natural flavors, sunflower lecithin, citric acid, fruit and vegetable juice for color, glycerin.
† Sustainably sourced and certified by the Roundtable of Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO).
Suggested Use: 2 soft chews daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day.
If pregnant, nursing, or you have a health condition, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children / Store tightly sealed in a cool dry place.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- TESTED GLUTEN FREE
- DAIRY FREE & SOY FREE
- PESTICIDE & HERBACIDE FREE
- GLYPHOSATE RESIDUE FREE
- GRAPE FLAVOR with other natural flavors
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses