- Yerba Maté tea
- Energizing herb tea
- Dark roast
Yerba Maté Dark Roast from Maté Factor is an energizing herb tea without the unpleasant side effects of other energizers and coffee. This fresh tea enhances mental clarity and gives long lasting energy. Certified organic; fair trade. Yerba maté delivers polyphenols, vitamins, minerals and more to promote overall health and wellness.
Yerba Maté*, Roasted Yerba Mate*, Roasted Barley*, Roasted Carob*, Roasted Chicory*
Pour hot (but not too hot) water over tea bag and allow to steep for 3-5 minutes. Water under 160° is ideal. Try sweetening with honey or agave. For a richer brew, try adding your favorite milk. Yerba Maté is also good cold. If you're on the go, try dropping two or more tea bags into a quart of bottled water. Shake it up, let steep for 5 or more minutes and it's ready to drink. For a fruity iced Maté tea, cold steep two or more tea bags and mix in your favorite frozen juice concentrate.
Certified Organic by QCS
- Fresh, not aged
- Not smoked
- USDA ORGANIC
- Extra large sized tea bags.
- DARK ROAST - Organic Yerba Maté Herb Tea
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses