- With Enhanced Mitochondrial Support™
- 200 mg Kaneka ubiquinol per serving
Get the most out of your CoQ10 supplementation by taking the form most preferred by your body, the most bioavailable form, ubiquinol. Before CoQ10 can be utilized, your body must break it down to ubiquinol. This formula takes that step out of the process, making it bioavailable and ready to be put to use.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories10 Total Fat1 g 2%† Ubiquinol200 mg ** (as Kaneka Ubiquinol™) PrimaVie® Shilajit200 mg ** fulvic acid complex
**Daily Value not established.
†Based on a 2,000 calorie per day diet.
Other ingredients: sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, purified water, annatto color.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) softgel daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- with Enhanced Mitochondrial Support™
PrimaVie® is a registered trademark of Natreon, Inc.
Q+®, Kaneka Ubiquinol™ and the quality seal™ are registered or pending trademarks of Kaneka Corp.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses