- Supports healthy, restful sleep
- 3 mg of melatonin per serving
- Citrus, vanilla flavor
Promote healthy, restful sleep with Life Extension® Fast-Acting Liquid Melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that the body uses to help manage the circadian rhythms that control the body's sleep/wake cycle. Each serving of Fast-Acting Liquid Melatonin delivers 3 mg of liquid melatonin. Delicious citrus vanilla flavor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 mL
Servings Per Container: About 59
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Total carbohydrate1 g <1% Melatonin3 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: glycerin, purified water, orange and vanilla flavors, gum arabic, citric acid.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) mL 30 to 60 minutes before bedtime, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner. 1 mL is equivalent to approximately 20 drops.
CAUTION: Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- Citrus-Vanilla Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses