- Promotes bone and heart health
- Supports immune system function
- Soy free softgels
Support healthy bone development and cardiovascular function with KAL Ultra D-3. Vitamin D-3 also plays a key role in healthy immune system function. Each serving of Ultra D-3 delivers a whopping 10,000 IU of vitamin D3.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D-3 (as Cholecalciferol) (Supplying 10,000 IU of Vitamin D-3)250 mcg 1,250%
Other Ingredients: Safflower Oil (from non-GMO safflower), Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin and Sunflower Oil (from non-GMO sunflower).
Directions: Take 1 softgel daily with a meal or glass of water. Use only as directed. Store in a cool, dry place.
WARNING: Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
- LIQUID-FILL SOFTGELS
- MADE WITHOUT SOY
- RECYCLABLE BOTTLE
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses