- Safely and effectively relieves nasal congestion, cough, sore throat, runny nose and sneezing in children
- Safe for ages 2 years and up
- Natural active ingredients
Hyland's Kids Cold & Cough - Daytime is a great solution for multi-symptom cold relief for your children. Our 100% natural formula offers safe and effective symptom relief of common cold symptoms, including sneezing, sore throat and congestion. Hyland's Kids Cold & Cough dosage is formulated to be safe for kids 2 years old and up and comes in a great-tasting, sugar-free base that they won't mind taking. When colds strike, trust this fast-acting homeopathic formula to relieve the many symptoms of the common cold.
Does not contain aspirin, acetaminophen, ibuprofen naproxen, pseudoephedrine or dextromethorphan. No side effects. Safe and gentle.
Active ingredients Purpose Allium Cepa 6X HPUS Watery Runny Nose, Cold, Hacking Cough, Painful Throat Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS Cold, Sneezing Hydrastis 6X HPUS rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS Dry cough, Sore Throat Phosphorus 12X HPUS Hoarse/Dry Cough, Nasal Congestion, Chest Congestion Pulsatilla 6X HPUS moist cough, cold, post nasal drip Sulphur 12X HPUS Chest Congestion, Nasal Congestion, Sneezing, Runny Nose "HPUS" is the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Temporarily relieves symptoms of the common cold in children including:
- runny nose
- sore throat
- post nasal drip
- nasal and chest congestion
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, iss accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
- cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.
- inflammation, fever or infection is present or develops.
- cough tends to recur or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Use as directed.
- Do not refrigerate.
- Shake well before using.
- Measure only with dosing cup provided.
- Do not use dosing cup with other products.
- On dosing cup, mL = milliliter.
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours).
Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
*CLAIMS BASED ON TRADITIONAL HOMEOPATHIC PRACTICE, NOT ACCEPTED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. NOT FDA EVALUATED.
DO NOT USE IF TAMPER-EVIDENT SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- Safe & Gentle
- Natural Active Ingredients
- No Side Effects
- No alcohol, sugar, parabens or dyes
- 2-12 years
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses