- Supports healthy collagen production
- With hyaluronic acid, biotin, silica and more
- Delicious mixed berry flavor
Hyalogic Hyaluronic Acid + Biotin + Silica for Hair, Skin and Nails is formulated to promote healthy collagen production. Collagen is a structural protein that is a vital component in healthy skin, hair, nails, joints and more. No gluten, sugar or artificial ingredients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 lozenge
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value† Hyaluronic Acid10 mg † Biotin5,000 mcg 1,667% Silica25 mg † N-Acetylcysteine20 mg † Methionine15 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Sorbitol, Natural Berry Flavoring, Isomalt, Citric Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Stevia Extract.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one lozenge daily or as needed. Chew lozenge or hold in mouth until dissolved.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Tamper resistant. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
- Gluten Free
- SUGAR FREE
- MIXED BERRY FLAVOR CHEWABLE LOZENGE
© 2015 Hyalogic, Inc. All rights reserved. Hyalogic and HA Collagen Builder are trademarks of Hyalogic, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses