- Liquid supplement for minor digestive issues
- Natural, homeopathic formula
- Made in the USA
When your pet has tummy troubles, try HomeoPet Digestive Upsets. This safe, gentle and natural formula provides relief from minor digestive problems, including vomiting, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite, bad breath, repeated gas, or for cats that throw up after eating.
INGREDIENTS HPUS: Arg nit, Arsenicum alb, Colocynthis, Hypericum, Pulsatilla, Veratrum alb, 6c & 30c in 20% USP alc. in purified water.
INDICATIONS: Digestive Upsets is a fast acting natural homeopathic remedy that provides relief from minor digestive problems such as: vomiting, diarrhea, repeated gas, constipation, loss of appetite, bad breath and for cats that throw up 20 minutes after eating.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dose remedy directly into mouth, in water or on food
- Administer one dose 3 times per day, as needed
- In acute cases, one dose every 15 minutes up to 4 doses may be given
- When improvement is seen decrease frequency of dosing to twice daily, then once daily. If symptoms reappear repeat original dose. Discontinue use when symptoms subside.
- For birds dose only once per day
weight (lb) • drops per dose
- animals less than 1 lb • 2 in at least 8 oz of water
- 1-20 lbs • 5 drops
- 21-60 lbs • 10 drops
- 61-100 lbs • 15 drops
- over 100 lbs • 20 drops
Contact your veterinarian if problems persist.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
DO NOT USE IF SEAL IS BROKEN
MADE IN THE USA
Min. 450 drops per bottle
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses