- Supports physical and mental health during women's life changes
- Proprietary blend of chaste tree berry, motherwort, licorice root and more
- Gluten free
Herb Pharm Menopause Health delivers a proprietary blend of chaste tree berry, motherwort, licorice and more in each serving to help support physical and mental health during women's life changes. The herbs used to prepare this compound are certified organically grown without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or herbicides, or they are custom wildcrafted in their natural wild habitat. They are hand-harvested at their optimal potency and are then promptly extracted after being carefully shade-dried. These herbs are never fumigated or irradiated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 0.7 ml
Servings about 42
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Proprietary extract blend:634 mg (E) † Chaste Tree berry (Vitex agnus-castus) (O) (W), Black Cohosh rhizome w/ rootlet (Actaea racemosa) (O), Motherwort leaf & flowering top (Leonurus cardiaca) (O), Licorice root & stolon (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (O) Pulsatilla herb (Pulsatilla vulgaris & / or pratensis) (W) (F)
† Daily Value (DV) not established
(O) Certified Organic
(W) Sustainably Wildcrafted
(F) Fresh (undried)
(E) Equiv. to approx. 41 mg fresh herb & 177 mg dry herb.
Other Ingredients: alcohol (61-71%) & distilled water.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice, 2 to 4 times per day. Best taken between meals.
Caution: Do not use in pregnancy or nursing.
Keep Out of the Reach of Children
Store away from heat & light
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses