- Face & body bar soap
- USP grade Epsom Salt
- 100% vegetable base
More scrub for the rub! Grandpa's Epsom Salt Soap was originally created when Grandma accidentally knocked a box of baking soda into a small kettle of soap base. As Grandpa believed, "Waste not, want not," he finished the batch with no fragrance or coloring. The results were astonishing. A pure natural dirt, grease & grime remover in a bar that anyone can use, even those with the most sensitive skin. No animal by-products. 100% vegetable base.
INGREDIENTS: Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Cocoate/Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Fragrance (Parfum), Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Auranitium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Sodium Gluconate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
*From Certified Sustainable Palm Oil
- Cruelty Free
- NO PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, GLUTENS, EDTA, ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES OR COLORANTS
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses