- Powdered light roasted carob
- Certified organic
- Great for baking
Carob is a natural, nutritious substitute for cocoa or chocolate and is great for baking. Frontier® Co-Op Organic Powdered Light Roasted Carob is certified organic and non-irradiated. While it looks similar to cocoa, it has higher amounts of natural sugar, less fat and no caffeine.
about 38 servings per container
1 Tbsp (12 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3% Dietary Fiber 3 g 11% Total Sugars 6 g Includes 0 g Added Sugars 0% Protein 1 g Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Calcium 26 mg 2% Iron 0 mg 0% Potassium 94 mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
- USDA ORGANIC
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses