- Popular diet and detoxification aid
- With "Mother"
- Raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized
Replace your regular apple cider vinegar with Dynamic Health Organic Apple Cider Vinegar. It is made from the juices of organically grown apples. This apple cider vinegar is raw, unfiltered and unpasteurized just the way nature intended.
Servings Per Container: Approx. 32
Serving size: 1 TBSP (15 mL)
Amount per serving
(Energy) 0 (0 kJ)
% DV *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Potassium 10 mg 0% Total Carb. 0 g 0% Dietary Fiber 0 g 0% Sugars 0 mg † Protein 0 mg 0% Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium & Iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: RAW, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, FILTERED WATER. DILUTED TO 5% ACIDITY.
Suggested Use: Take 1 TBSP (15 mL) pure or mixed with water or your favorite beverage. May be mixed with honey, maple or other syrups, stevia and tea.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING
No Refrigeration Required
Natural ingredients in this product can vary with color, taste, and consistency from batch to batch. This does not affect potency or quality.
Certified Organic by Organic Certifiers, Inc.
- USDA ORGANIC
- GLUTEN FREE
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses