- Supports your body's natural defenses
- Natural source of antioxidants
- 800 mg of garlic bulb powder per serving
Help bolster your body's natural defenses with Dr. Mercola Fermented Black Garlic. Fermented black garlic is a natural source of antioxidants, including superoxide dismutase (SOD), a powerful antioxidant that helps defend against the effects of free radicals. Each serving of Fermented Black Garlic delivers 800 mg of garlic bulb powder.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Organic Fermented Garlic Bulb800 mg * S-Allyl-Cysteine1.2 mg *
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Organic Rice Hull.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily before a meal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN.
IF YOU ARE NURSING, PREGNANT, TAKING MEDICATION OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING THIS PRODUCT.
- SOY FREE
- GMO FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses