- Helps support immune and heart health
- Plant source vitamin D3
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
If you've had trouble finding a vegan or vegetarian option for supplementing vitamin D, look no further! Vegan D3 2500 IU (62.5 mcg) with Vitashine from Doctor's Best® is a plant-based supplement using Vitashine D3, the superior form of vitamin D. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin that is beneficial for bone health, immune wellness and overall health.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) (Vitashine D3)62.5 mcg (2,500 IU) 310%
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), maltodextrin, starch, sucrose, silicon dioxide, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
Vitashine D3 is a trademark of ESB Developments Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses