- MSM supports joint health
- Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails
- Offers antioxidant support against free radicals
Doctor's Best MSM with OptiMSM® helps promote joint health. As a source of sulfur, MSM promotes healthy collagen levels for strong and vibrant hair, skin and nails. Each serving delivers 1,500 mg of MSM from clinically studied OptiMSM.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 120
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) (OptiMSM®)1,500 mg †
†Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, hypromellose (coating), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food, or as recommended by a nutritionally informed physician.
WARNING: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before using any health supplement.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Gluten Free
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition®
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses