- Supports digestive health
- Improved availability formula
- DAO derived from porcine kidney protein extract
Promote healthy digestive tract function with Histamine Digest with DAOgest™ by Omne Diem. Diamine oxidase (DAO) is an enzyme that helps promote digestive health and comfort. Histamine Digest delivers natural-source DAO in a designed-release capsule that dissolves in the small intestine, where it acts directly on dietary histamine to support digestive health and comfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % DV Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Palmitate)10 mg 11% Catalase5 mg ** DAO (from DAOgest™)4.20 mg **
** Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (low moisture), clear vegetarian capsule, hypromellose, gellan gum (DRCaps™), silicon dioxide (silica).
DIRECTIONS: Take one capsule 15 minutes before meals as needed.
STORAGE: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Do not use if tamper seal is damage.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
- VEGETARIAN CAPS
- Recyclable packaging.
DRCaps™ is a trademark of Lonza or its affiliates.
DAOgest™ is a trademark of Bioiberica, S.A.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses