- Features vitamin A
- Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines
- Dermatologist recommended
Vitamin A, also known as Retinol or Retinyl Palmitate, is commonly referred to as the "skin vitamin." Vitamin A is best known for its properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This rich, high-potency vitamin A, Anti-Wrinkle Renewal Cream from Derma E visibly refines to help diminish the appearance of fine lines, leaving skin looking softer, smoother and more supple.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived), Glycerin (Vegetable Derived), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol (Plant Derived), Microcrystalline Cellulose (Plant Derived), Cellulose Gum (Plant Derived), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Bakuchiol, Retinol, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Natural Fragrance Oils.
How to use: Apply a rich layer onto clean face and neck. Use in the morning and evening. Works well under makeup.
Made in the USA of foreign and domestic components .
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- No Soy
- Dermatologist Recommended
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses