- Helps to maintain the electrical potential across muscle and nerve membranes
- Chelated for enhanced absorption and benefit
- Gluten free
Chelated Magnesium from Country Life provides a high-bioavailability source for magnesium in gluten free, kosher tablets that are suitable for vegans. Magnesium is an essential mineral for strong muscles and bones, and plays a vital role in enzymatic processes throughout the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tablet
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, citrate, asparate, taurinate, alpha-ketoglutarate)250 mg 63%
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, medium chain triglycerides, silica, cellulose & glycerin coating, vegetable glaze.
Directions: Adults take one (1) tablet daily. For best utilization, take with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86°F. Keep out of the reach of children.
- YES CERTIFIED VEGAN BY THE AVA
- YES CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE BY GFCO
- YES RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- YES KOSHER
- NO YEAST, WHEAT OR CORN
- NO SOY OR MILK
- NO SALT OR SUGAR
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
- NO MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- This product has been manufactured at an NSF GMP Registered facility.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses